1. Registration, conclusion of the contract
- By registering, the customer Nature Trailz offers the conclusion of a travel contract based on the travel of Nature Trailz, their notes on the appropriate travel in the Prospectus and these general terms and conditions binding.
- Registration can be in writing, by fax, be made orally, by telephone or by electronic means (e-mail). You made by the applicant for all in application to run participants, for whose contractual obligations the applicant as for his own obligations, insofar as he has assumed a corresponding separate obligation by express and separate declaration.
- After receipt of the notification Nature Trailz is this handled promptly. The travel contract comes with the acceptance of the declaration by Nature Trailz, for it requires no special form. Nature Trailz then informs the customer of the contract and shall send a written confirmation.
- Any divergences between the content of the confirmation of the contents of the application, so there is a new listing of Nature Trailz, is bound to the Nature Trailz for the period of 10 days. Within this period, the customer the new offer by express or conclusive explanation (z. B. Performance of the deposit or balance) accept and the travel contract is concluded on the basis of this new offer.
- After receipt of the confirmation a deposit of 20% of the price per passenger is due to pay and. The deposit will be deducted from the price. The balance of the payment is due 30 days prior to departure if it is established that the journey is carried out, and must be received unsolicited in Nature Trailz. Please consider the postal and payment maturities. The timeliness of the payment is credited the payment in Nature Trailz.
- Where, despite a reminder and a reasonable time limit for payment is not paid for this contract due payments of the customer, Nature Trailz is entitled from the contract to withdraw (§ 323 BGB) and the customer to charge a cancellation fee, which at below Clause 5.2. orient, if the traveler did not have a right to refuse payment.
3. Contractual services of Nature Trailz
- Solely the performance specifications in the valid for the travel period and the relevant travel associated travel offer (detailed program) of Nature Trailz, and referring to this information in the booking confirmation are decisive for the scope of services, to the extent they were available to the customer before signing a contract. Nature Trailz expressly reserves the right to declare for objectively justified, substantial and unforeseeable reasons before conclusion of a change of data, will naturally be informed about the travelers before booking.
- Service providers (eg. As hotels, airlines) and travel agencies (z. B. Travel agencies) are not authorised by Nature Trailz to give assurances or make agreements that go beyond the travel offer or our confirmation or contrary to the stand or the confirmed alter the travel contract.
4. Performance and price changes
- After conclusion of the contract amendments essential travel services that are not brought about by Nature Trailz bad faith, are only permitted if the changes are not substantial and do not impair the overall form of the tour.
- Price changes after conclusion of the contract only in the event of even after conclusion of the contract occurred and unforeseeable at the conclusion increase of transportation costs or charges for certain services such as port or airport fees or a change in the rules applicable to the journey in question exchange rates to the extent possible, such as increasing per person or per seat has an effect, if the time between the receipt of the confirmation and the agreed departure more than four months. Should this be the case, the customer will be immediately informed. A price increase that is required from 20 days before the departure date is invalid. If the price increases by more than 5% of the price or in the event of a significant amendment to an essential travel service when Nature Trailz the customer is entitled, free to withdraw from the contract or to demand participation in another trip of equal from the program of Nature Trailz, is able to offer such a trip without additional cost from their own travel offer. The customer has to make the rights set forth herein immediately upon receipt of the declaration of Nature Trailz via the power change or price adjustment in Nature Trailz against claims.
5. Cancellation by the customer, substitute, rebooking
- The customer can withdraw from the travel contract before departure. The receipt of the cancellation notice by Nature Trailz. It is recommended to explain the resignation for reasons of proof in writing.
- If the customer withdraws from the contract, so Nature Trailz lose its entitlement to the agreed travel price, however, may require an appropriate compensation for the travel arrangements made and for his expenses, with the amount of compensation by the travel price less the value of of Nature Trailz usually saved expenses and what Nature Trailz can acquire through alternative utilisation of the travel services, determined. Nature Trailz can calculate this claim at his discretion concrete or a lump sum. Nature Trailz may demand compensation is fixed as follows:
Up to 46 days before departure date: 30%
45th Day to 30 days before departure date: 40%
29th Day to 14 days before departure date: 50%
13 Day to 7 days before departure date: 60%
6 Day to 1 day before departure: 80%
from non-appearance: 90%
It is the customer is always free – even when calculating the lump-sum cancellation fee – to prove that the damage is not incurred in the calculated from Nature Trailz height.
- Instead of withdrawing, the customer can send a replacement before the production of transport documents, entering his place in the rights and obligations of the travel contract and he has Nature Trailz display previously. Nature Trailz may oppose the entry of the third, when they do not meet the travel requirements or his participation legal regulations or administrative orders. If a third party enters into the contract, he and the previous customer shall be liable to Nature Trailz and severally liable for the travel price and all through the entry of the third additional costs.
- If requested by the customer even after booking the trip changes (changes to the travel date, the destination, the place of departure, accommodation or type of transportation) are made, Nature Trailz may require a transfer compensation up to 30 euros from customers. A legal claim on the customer changes does not exist. Changes are to six weeks prior to departure. Thereafter, changes only after previously canceling the travel contract under the aforementioned conditions and simultaneous re-registration by the customer possible. The customer can prove that no or less damage than the above lump sum by the transfer.
6. Unused services
If the traveler individual services, the Nature Trailz offered properly, due to early departure, illness or for other reasons that are responsible for them, not to claim, so there is no right of travel guest on proportionate refund of the price. Nature Trailz paid to the travel customer – without admitting liability – saved back expenses, where and when they have actually been reimbursed by the individual service providers to Nature Trailz.
7. Cancellation by Nature Trailz, termination by Nature Trailz
- Is the description of travel explicit reference to a minimum number of participants and this is not achieved, can Nature Trailz withdraw from the contract if it estimates the minimum number of participants in the prospectus and has the time specified, to which the notice of withdrawal to the traveler before the contractually agreed departure must be received no later than, and it has clearly legible pointed in the travel confirmation on this information. A resignation shall be submitted no later than towards the customer 30 days prior to the agreed departure of Nature Trailz. The customer receives all the work done on the travel price payments refunded immediately.
- Does the traveler despite a warning from Nature Trailz sustainable or it behaves in such measure contrary that a continuation of the contract until the agreed termination or expiration notice with him is unreasonable, or otherwise strongly in breach of contract, Nature Trailz can without any notice time terminate the travel contract. Here Nature Trailz retains its claim to the travel price less the value of saved expenses and possibly refunds by performers or similar benefits they gained from the other use of the unused capacity. Any additional costs for return transportation bears the jammer itself.
8. Termination due to force majeure
If the trip is due to unforeseeable at contract conclusion force majeure impede, endangered or impaired, both Nature Trailz and the customer can cancel the contract. The legal consequences arising from the law (§ 651j BGB, § 651e para. 3 BGB). After that, the tour operator may demand reasonable compensation for rendered or outstanding travel performances. Nature Trailz is obliged to take the necessary measures, in particular, if the contract includes return transportation, return transportation to travel guest. The additional costs for the return shall be borne by the parties each pay half. Moreover, the additional costs are the customer load.
9. Obligations of the customer, Remedy, Deadline before termination by the passenger
- The customer must notify any defects immediately to the local tour guide or at the below address / telephone number, and there is to ask for help. Any failure of the customer culpably fails to report a defect, occurs a reduction claim not.
- If the tour service is not provided in the contract, the customer can demand a remedy within a reasonable time, which Nature Trailz may refuse relief if it requires disproportionate effort. Nature Trailz can remedy such a way that it provides an equal or better replacement power.
- If a trip is due to a defect serious and makes Nature Trailz within a reasonable time does not help, then the customer may cancel the contract within the statutory provisions, but for reasons of evidence the written statement is recommended. Nature Trailz informed in this regard about the obligation of the customer to indicate a defect that occurs immediately, and the fact that prior to the termination of the travel contract (§ 651e BGB) to set a reasonable time limit for remedy. A deadline does not then need it, if the remedy of Nature Trailz is denied or if the immediate termination of the contract by a special interest of the traveler is justified.
- The traveler has to prevent the occurrence of a loss as possible and to keep incurred losses low. When damage occurs, he is obliged to cooperate in the framework of the statutory provisions, to avoid possible damages or to minimise them.
10. Liability of the tour operator and Limitation of Liability
- The contractual liability of Nature Trailz for damages other than personal injury is limited per journey and customers to three times the travel price if the damage was caused deliberately or through gross negligence or if the tour operator for the loss or damage incurred solely because of a is the service provider responsible. The tortious liability for property damage that are not based on intent or gross negligence is, depending on customers and travel to three times the travel price.
- The above limitations will not apply to claims which are given by the Montreal Convention for the loss of luggage.
11. Exclusion of claims, display periods, limitation of claims
- Travel Contractual warranty claims must be asserted within one month after the contractually agreed end of the journey towards Nature Trailz at the below address. After the one-month period, the traveler may only assert claims if he has been prevented from meeting the deadline or if it comes to tort claims. The period referred to shall not apply to the notification of baggage damage, delays in the luggage or loss of luggage in connection with flights. This must be reported within 7 days upon loss of luggage and within 21 days for baggage delay after delivery of the baggage is being suggested to be made immediately on the spot, the damage report with the relevant airline. Similarly, the loss, damage or display the misdirection of baggage, the local tour guide or Nature Trailz over.
- Claims of the traveler according to §§ 651c to 651f BGB arising from injury to life, limb or health based on a negligent breach of duty by the tour operator or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or agent of the tour operator, expire after two years. This also applies to claims for compensation for other damages based on a grossly negligent breach of duty by the tour operator or a willful or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or agent of the tour operator. All other claims according to §§ 651c to 651f BGB lapse after one year. The period begins on the date on which the tour should under the contract. Between the customer and the tour operator on the claim or the circumstances giving rise, the limitation period is suspended until the customer or the tour operator refuses to negotiate. Limitation shall become effective no earlier than a 3 months after the suspension ends.
12. Passport and visa requirements, health regulations
- Nature Trailz informed citizens of the state in which the tour is offered about passport and visa requirements and health formalities (eg. Police mandatory vaccinations and certificates) which are required for the journey and the stay. Citizens of other countries the competent consulate gives information.
- The buyer is responsible for complying with all important for the performance of the tour itself. All disadvantages arising from non-compliance with these requirements, at its expense, except Nature Trailz has their notification obligations in debt not satisfied. In particular, customs and currency regulations in foreign countries must be observed.
- The customer is responsible for obtaining and carrying the necessary travel documents and must make sure yourself that your passport or ID card for travel has sufficient validity. If the customer has instructed the Nature Trailz to apply for official documents, such as a visa at a diplomatic mission for him, so Nature Trailz not liable for the timely issuance of documents by German or foreign authorities, but only if they violate their own responsibilities and has itself to blame for the delay.
13. Information on the identity of the / of the operating air carrier
Nature Trailz is according to EU Reg. No 2111/05 the obligation to inform the customer about the identity of the respective air carrier of all deliverables under the reserved trip air transportation services at booking. Is / are the operating airline or the exporting airlines at that time not yet been fixed, so must call Nature Trailz that / n airline / s, which is the air transport probably perform / be and ensure without delay that the customer receives an immediate knowledge of the identity once this is fixed or they have been determined. The same applies if the operating carrier changes. The blacklist of the EU is available on the website http://air-ban.europa.eu and on the website of Nature Trailz and in their premises. The list is continually updated by the EU.
Nature Trailz takes your privacy seriously. Protecting your privacy when processing personal data is an important concern for us. Nature Trailz processes personal data that are collected when visiting our web pages exclusively in accordance with the statutory provisions. It is important that you always know when we store data and how we use it (principle of transparency). Below we would like, therefore, to briefly explain how Nature Trailz processes your data and what significance this has specifically when using our services for you.
Personal data is specific information about an individual, permit conclusions on personal, economic or factual circumstances. These include, for example, address and availability data. Information that is not directly related to your real identity (eg. Visit favorite websites or number of users per site) are not included.
All headings contained in the publicly accessible area of our website can be visited in principle. A user authentication is not necessary for this. Only if you register for one of our personalized services, we ask you for your name and other personal information. Unlike the provision of such services is not possible. Data entry is so far voluntarily but registration required. All of you made personal data will be handled in accordance with applicable data protection laws. The data are processed exclusively for the specific purpose. Any disclosure to third parties. Exceptions exist where the disclosure of the data for processing your requests is required.
We use an automatic statistical analysis tool that is used for marketing and optimization purposes to measure the visits to our website and to analyze. We use for your IP address with the intention to collect technical data, among other things, internet traffic via the browser and computer you are using. This anonymous data is stored separately from personal information on secure internal systems and therefore can not be traced to an individual person. From these data, user profiles can be created under a pseudonym. For this purpose, cookies (see below) are used. These surveys used exclusively for optimum adaptation of our website to the needs of our users and for marketing purposes. The collected data without the explicit consent of the person concerned is not used to identify visitors to this website and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. A link or exploitation linked personal information with anonymous data does not take place. The data collection and storage can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
Withdrawal of consent
You can also withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. If you have given us personal data (eg. As when requesting a newsletter), you always have the choice to simply delete them again. Use the relevant declaration form available there to sign out, send us an e-mail or telephone if you prefer to contact us. After confirming the safety message, all your data will be deleted at this service for us irretrievably.
Links to other websites
Nature Trailz is not liable for contents of other providers which may be accessed through hyperlinks. With the connected external pages, it is exclusively by external parties, for which we assume no liability and whose contents we do not adopt as our own. Although these contents were checked before linking to legal and moral standards, but it is not excluded that contents are subsequently changed by the providers. Nature Trailz is not obligated to, the linked pages constantly check for changes. Should you discover any noticeable violations of law or other inappropriate content on linked sites, we ask you to inform us. We also distance ourselves from illegal and immoral Internet content.
- The invalidity of individual provisions of the travel contract does not invalidate the entire travel contract.
- The entire legal and contractual relationship between Nature Trailz and the customer shall be governed exclusively by German law.